Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Irksome Problems

You may have noticed that since the blog template switchover, there have been a couple of irksome problems: 1) the dates of the posts are not showing up at the top, 2) odd blank spaces keep appearing at the top of posts, 3) the font has been too small, or of oddly varying size.  To the first problem, I can find no solution except to start putting the dates in myself at the top of each post.  As far as the second and third, I have been wrestling with the blog demons all week, and they still seem to be getting the better of me.  But I'll keep experimenting, and find some solution.  Think of the constantly-changing font as an extra incentive to read this blog--you never know what you're going to get each time you peek in...it's like a fortune cookie. :-)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home