Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Moratorium and Teaser

June 4, 2010
If you check in here with any regularity, you have no doubt noticed that activity has fallen off dramatically here since I've been traveling.  Since I will be continuing to visit relatives over the next couple weeks, and have my hands quite completely full with business, dissertation, and other responsibilities, I expect to be putting my posting here pretty much on hold till the middle of the month, though I hope there will still be installments of the VanDrunen review trickling in.  
But I can offer this exciting teaser--by the end of the month, I expect to be migrating this whole blog over to a new site, www.swordandploughshare.com, that will be not only a much better-looking, better-organized, and better-working blog, but indeed, I hope, much more than a blog.  So stay posted for the big move!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home